Friday, February 26, 2010

annoying family and being sick

I will start with the being sick part. I haven't felt good for awhile. I first thought it was cold and being run down from my time of the month. They seem to go hand and hand lately. So I didn't think much about it last week and started feeling better this last weekend. On Monday, I got a horrible headache, which I just thought was due to the weather. Then I got another one on Tuesday night, and by Weds. morning my face hurt so much and felt like it was on fire. I went to the dr. I have a severe sinus infection which if I am not careful, I could end up in the hospital. They put me on 2000 mg of antibiotic and prendisone. I have been on this for 2 days and it doesn't seem to be working. I have missed two days of work and with ISAT's next week this sucks.

On with the annoying family thing. Why do they even bother to ask us what we have going on and just schedule what they want no matter how inconvenient it is for the rest of us. They wait until last minute to say they want to do something and just think that we will drop everything to make it work. I don't want to travel 45 min when we could just have this 10 minutes from the where we live. Why do they only think of themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment