Monday, May 17, 2010

Grumpy

Somebody told my hubby that I am grumpy alot. I never thought of it as grumpy but iy probably is. I work all day and am still expected to cook, clean, and do laundry. So when I ask to have the dishwasher unloaded, their toys, clothes, etc. picked up or whatever it is, I would like it done the first time and not have to repeat myself multiple times. Of course it doesn't help that my hubby makes fun of me constantly or the kids don't get along. It just adds to the daily stress. Their is also the possibility that I have been nonstop sick the last 3 months. I think that all this stuff adds up to grumpy to me.

1 comment:

  1. sounds just like my life. Four daughters, full time nursing student and always coming home to a messy house that I have to clean and still find time to study. I am not sick now, but I was and I tell you I get worn out so easily these days. I am ready for summer break. At least I have one of those. It's been a long time since I have. I am ready to catch up on everything.

    ReplyDelete