Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer vacation

My summer vacation started on Friday.  But of course Ethan was sick, so it wasn't very much fun.  Then yesterday we did more rearranging in the house. I do hope that is done for awhile.  Last night Jeff and I went out for dinner, and on our way home we got to watching the clouds and it looked very nasty everywhere but the Elmwood area got hit with a tornado and it destroyed  most of downtown.  I feel a little helpless, wishing that I could do something.  Today, I hope will be relaxing. I am going to try out to new burger recipes that I found with my own little twist. 

I will spend my summer babysitting two kids starting next week. I plan on going to see the Lego exhibit at Lakeview and going to the zoo. I don't have to worry about going to a pool, as we already own one.  Of course summer is never summer with out doing a little school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment