Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jeff Back #2

So Jeff went to the doctor today.  He will have to have surgery again. They will have to redo everything they did to fix it the first time plus a little more work.  The surgery is $220,000 or more.  I know that this is a lot of money but he is in so much pain and if he doesn't have it he will end up in a wheel chair.  The surgery will last 6-12 hrs and be in icu for the first 2 days at least and up to a week in the hospital.  Then be at home for a month and be on a weight restriction for a year. I am not sure how I am going to manage all of this and still work because if I miss to much work they may dock my pay.  Oh well, we will get this figured out.  He has to have another x-ray and some kind of bone scan thing, then go back to doctor to set up surgery.  They are trying for the end of September or first of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment