Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pushover

There are days when I feel like myself and my family are gigantic pushovers.  One: Why does everyone assume that is ok to make arrangements and change them and it will be ok with us and when we have other plans they are mad but won't change to accommodate us.  Two: Make plans with one of the kids' mom and then decide to include us in it afterwards. It is a little bit of burden on us because this child lives on hour away and our routine changes when she spends the night but nobody really cares about that but me I guess. Three: I don't want to go to Florida to help my sister out because she can't handle her newborn and toddler. She new her husband travels for work when she got pregnant. I am very annoyed by my mom and my sister. My mom because she is trying to make me fell guilty because I am not going so she thinks she has too. No she doesn't my sister can learn to deal on her own. I did this one month after Ethan was born for almost a year.  My sister because she thinks she can't do it. If this was what her thought was prior to this, then why the hell did she even get pregnant. Done with the rant!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment