Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just one of those days

Today has been one of those days where I thought it started out ok but just went downhill. One of my classes is non-stop talking and just doesn't seem to understand why that is a problem. It is not just one or two but almost half if not more. I have tried just about everything I can think of. So the end of the day, just seemed to never end. As I am leaving my hubby asks me to go to the bank to get money so we can buy a bowflex, and I politely said yes if he would make supper. I arrived home and supper was made and we ate. Then he decides that he is to tired to go, I was a little annoyed. That little trip put me home 1/2 hour later then normal. As we are sitting on the couch my oldest brings in his report card. He got two F and 3 D's for the quarter and one F for the semester. Before we got the report card he decided he wanted to really try, so we thought that is cool. I get on to check his current grades and he has two missing papers in one class and one missing in another. I don't think he fully understands what can happen. As a mom this bothers me and as a teacher it annoys the crap out of me. All of those papers are done and just not turned. The very last thing to top my day is that I would really like to have another baby someday soon. I said something along those lines to my hubby and he told that I had to be 130. I couldn't believe that. Why, Why, Why!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment