Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jeff and I have been together for 8 years in those eight years Jayson's mom has come and gone and never really been apart of his life. In the last 4 years she has completely disappeared until this last weekend. While on facebook this weekend he found his mom. I am slightly annoyed by this and it feels the entire dynamic in the house has changed. I have been the one to deal with anger, frustrations, grades, anything and everything but never am I given any appreciation about this. He always thinks I am out to get him. We were finally starting to get along and now I have a feeling that is going to go down the drain. I am very frustrated with everything. I wish she would have just stayed buried and things would have continued on as they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment