Monday, December 28, 2009

Memories

This for myself and friends who have lost loved ones over the years. I have lost both of my grandfathers and my aunt whom I dearly miss very much. I sometimes wonder if what I am doing measures up to what they think of me. I look at my little boy and can't believe that they aren't here to see him grow up. I have a friend whose sister passed away in 1992 and know that the family still misses her greatly because she was lost at such a young age. I can still remember being with Celeste and Tomas and knowing that my sister was right there with me helping Crystal get through this. And now a very close friend of mine lost her dad last night. It was very hard on them because one moment they thought they could do something and the next moment there was nothing. All of you are in my thoughts today because it seems like this time of the year is the hardest for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment