Sunday, December 6, 2009

What else can really go wrong this week

So i was having a good day yesterday. I went out to mom's to help her decorate and did a little cleaning for her. They took me uptown for lunch and Ethan actually behaved. I came home and did some odds and ends things around the house and then Alyssa wanted to come stay, so I was going to pick her up. When I left to go, I heard a pop and the freon hose blew, so guess what no van. I had to take Rich's car to get Alyssa and then had to go back out to mom and dad's and get their extra van. After that, Ethan decided to be a pill all night. I have spent the morning cleaning this huge house and doing laundry. I am getting Jeff packed and will miss him incredibly. I am hoping that this week goes by fast and nothing big happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment