Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weather

It took me 45 minutes to get to work this morning. The main highway was a complete sheet of ice. The trucks hadn't even left the shed this morning when I left for work. This day seemed to go on forever. The kids were antsy and the concert practice seemed to take forever this today. Jayson and Ethan got out early because they thought the weather was going to get worse but it didn't. It just rained. That was a fun drive home. I freaked myself out because I thought the rain changed to snow suddenly but it was just a mirage. They redid some of the road that I take and the new part looked different then old one. I am driving my parents old van and it seems to pull to the right and it is driving me crazy. As I am typing this, it is raining outside again. Later it is suppose to be ice and snow. We could have up to 5-7 inches. I hope that it either snows a lot or it doesn't get cold enough to turn the rain to ice. My boss is notorious for not calling school, so we what will happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment