Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What a day!

This day... where to start. I am going to start with tonight and work backwards. I was sitting in the living room and happened to look up at the dining room and saw a bat flying in it and then leave toward the kitchen. I called Jayson down and tried to find but we can't. My brother and father are getting a kick out of this and my husband couldn't believe that I called him about a bat. I have everybody in stitches over this. I am not sure how well I will sleep tonight.

Work sucks right now. I constantly feel like my boss is out to get me. Lately it seems like one little thing after another with her and she just doesn't come talk to me about it. She sends emails that are very mean(not really the word I am looking for but can't place the one I want). I just want to find another job and leave. I am getting sick of many of the people there and don't feel like I fit in much.

The road were horrible today and many times I thought I was never going to make it home. I just want my husband to come home and my dog to come back. I miss him very much and would feel better if the dog was here when Jeff is gone. My life feels like it is upside down all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Mine has felt upside down too. I really do understand. It definitely gets crazy. I hope your dog comes home. At least Jeff found his way home. ;)

    ReplyDelete